Sunday, April 19, 2009

To be young

Oh to be a tween right now, I can only imagine and wish...To begin with, I like Taylor Swift. Good kid, cute hair accessories. Need there be more than two good points to have a tween idol in your good books?


That Miley Cyrus girl only got one point way back when she was spotted riding a sweet bike around town. I have yet to see any additional good come out of that kid and as a result she has yet to join young miss Swift in Sarah's book of good.

Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, they are playing Gossip Girl on TV2 at 3pm on Sundays now. Yes that's correct, just like they shunned Gilmore Girls to this god-awful hour. What is wrong with TVNZ, seriously. I mean moving XOXO to 10.30pm last year was bad enough, but this? Come on! (Bif knows how to correctly pronounce that last comment in her head). But despite this, and the fact that I am almost finished with the 3rd season on SideReel.com, I will be tuning in here and there.


side note: Even though I do praise the gigantic flower in Taylor Swift's hair, I would never be caught dead wearing one and dread the day they start popping up on every second girl's head (when the band rides up causing the wearer's hair to bunch up and to resemble cousin It from The Adams Family is my favorite part). I think only this shiny, young, pseudo-country gal can pull of the look as she is on a photo shoot. People need to see the difference from the latter and real life situations. However, if anyone knows where I can get a seat like the one Blair is perched up on for a reasonable price (under $200, i.e. the impossible) let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment