Monday, September 14, 2009

A few things..

One - Is it better to be over dressed or under dressed? I'm leaning toward overdressed at this point, seeing as I always look scruffy anyway, but we will see.. Maybe if i put on my outfit and feel like a clown then I will know to take off a few things.

Two - saw this product by Model co. that claims to be a lipstick and teeth whitener and lipstick in one. Now the wise Anna Theobald has told me that most off the shelf kind of teeth whitening products are a load of bull puckey, but ok, they sell it at Smith and Caugheys... does this mean it will work? seeing as I can't afford professional teeth whitening, should I risk the sixty dollars on something that might just be a lipstick? God life is hard. Reviews for this product are mixed.

Third - why do men consistently seem to think that it is acceptable for them to wink/whistle/yell obscene comments at girls just minding their own business?? It certainly doesnt make you look more attractive to us, or appear smart and charming. Do they really think that yelling 'HEY BABY' out a car window is going to make me say, " wow, that guy is cuuuuuuuuuute, and he yelled out a window at me! He must really like me - I would totally like to get in his car and go home with him." NON.

No comments:

Post a Comment