Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love and Death (and Napoleon)

Ok, so, Annie Hall will always be one of my all time favorite movies and THE ultimate Woody Allen film (yes I'm painfully cliché...so?). But what also ranks rather highly in both of those charts for me is Love and Death. This film is not only Woody Allen damn funny, but also has some A.M.A.Z.I.N.G bits of cinematography, which is never always the case with Woody Allen - in my humble little opinion anyway. Oh and Napoleon! He's only my favorite tyrant ever!





2 comments:

  1. see, i never really watched any or many Woody Allen films...is that weird?? I should have watched this so I too could jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I want to see that now! Some of Woody Allen's films are cool because of the weird relationships that go on between people (like the Vicky Christina Barcelona but in heaps of the other ones) sorry I can't explain that better.

    ReplyDelete