Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Um...

Another dazed and confused Sarah post-nap here. It's so hot. I think I just combusted in my nap just before. I feel all grizzly and funny (not haha). As amazers as our little palace is, it is also amazers hot. My room in particular. My fan is my new best friend. He goes everywhere with me. But sometimes, when you've just come home after a hard day of buying an external hardrive and just want to read the final book of a four book saga about an annoying girl, her irritating vampire boyfriend and a few warewolves, you just drift asleep without turning your amazing new friend on. Anyway...here are a few things. They have less meaning than most things on this blog usually have because of my current state. The Grand Canyon, where I seriously want to live (with my fan of course). And something I quite like from YSL, the dress, nothing else. The ghetto gold on the girl is a bit much...


No comments:

Post a Comment