Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sometimes change can be a bad thing. But it can also be good.


So yes, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs have changed quite a wee bit since they first came into this world. While a lot of people are damning this change, I like it. Why isn't it a nice thing when a band you liked on the down-low begins to gain commercial success? It bugs me when people hate on a band that 'sell-out'. These people have to eat too you know. Should they starve just so you can remain obscurely cool? No, they shouldn't. So back to my point, YYYs of new I am really enjoying. Unlike say, the Kings of Leon's change. Now THAT is an unwelcomed change in the book of Sarah.

p.s. was going to have some examples of the YYYs of old and new, but good for them signed to Universal. Bad for me that Universal fucking 'embeding disabled by request' all their videos on YouTube. Thanks guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment