Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So someone made an expose film on us...



No seriously. Seriously, seriously, seriously. All jokes aside. As excited as I want to get about this film, it looks fucking dull. Anna Wintour doesn't even seem that mean. I could out mean her without the bob and sunglasses. Bitch please. Maybe they are 'hiding' some of her evil because she doesn't want to come across as the wicked witch of the East Coast and that The Devil Wears Prada was an exaggeration like, Confessions Of A Shopaholic was an exaggeration of me...
Call me stupid, but it's kind of like Bob Dylan. The more I know about them, the less I want to know. I like the idea of mega-bitch Anna Wintour in my head. I don't want to bring her down to my level. I don't want to relate to her, or even think of her as a 'real person'. Jesus, can't a girl have any unrealistic ideals in her head anymore?!

Oh and b.t.w, when is THIS coming out?



This one I'm excited about. Take a leaf out of Valentino's book Ms Wintour, worts and all. Everyone has them, either show em' or get the hell off the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment