Monday, August 3, 2009

Haven't blogged in so so so so so so so so soooooooo long. Sorry to our dedicated readers, Alice Robson and Anna Theobald. *thanks to the fans , we could never have done this without you*
Well, here is the news. First, new house in approximately Four days!!! YYYEEEEEAAAHAAA!
Second, we hate our neighbour who is old and mean, the young ones are growing on me.
Third, I am getting sick.
Fourth, I have so much school work to do its just retarded. But I'm sick and Oprah is just so much more satisfying.. someone please whip me into shape. Anna, I'm looking at you, I know you work hard.



I want these shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Bif! What a shout out! Boy oh boy have I been missing things while I've been sunning myself on Fraser Island. Oh the life of luxury... and now... oink oink.

    ReplyDelete