Monday, August 24, 2009

Is that it?




Is this all that Chloe Sevigny is going to churn out for Opening Cermony this year? I feel a bit deflated by this. I'm not saying it's shit, just a bit ho-hum. Yeah I know you can never get enough good quality basics. Cool concept of a unisex line blah blah blah, kudos Chloe, kudos. But really? That's all? There must be more? Maybe under the flug? No, nothing there :(


Better

Although I am enjoying those shoes. Not the mans shoes, they look like the kind of shoes dwarfs wear to give them a bit of extra height. The other shoes, the shoes for the girls. Yes the ones that look a bit Medieval Fair meets lesbian on their own, but on, they look pretty darn good. Or maybe I'm just desperate for something to like amongst this bland, bland mess.


1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?!? I really, REALLY don't like those shoes friend!!! I'd even go so far to say that those are the ugliest 'shoes' that I've ever seen! Sorry to be a grinch xo

    ReplyDelete