Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Personal Space

I use to have this real thing about my room. You know like one of those really particular and annoying people who has a place and vibe for everything. We lately I've let that slide. I don't know if that's because I've gotten a wee bit lazy, that my room is pretty small (though that didn't really stop me when I was at university and my hostel room was built for a very small smurf) or wehather it is because since Bif and I moved to the palace my 'space' has increased from being contained in one room to being able to be exploded all over the apartment. Well, looking at The Selby today has really kicked my little ass into gear. There's nothing like a little heavy lifting and spring cleaning on a Wednesday evening. Oh, and Grand Designs...



I also want to buy a cactus. But I've been told that having a cactus in your room was bad luck or something. Can someone clear this up for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment