Friday, December 4, 2009

My life is full of problems

Hey guys. So, I have this wee decision to make. Last night I put some shoes on hold. They are a-la these Louis Vuitton tribal heels (but a bit nastier and a lot cheaper - which I guess is the same thing). But here are my problems with the whole situation 1. I think they might make my size 5 feet look tranny. 2. Is is even possible to make size 5 feet look tranny? 3. I saw a totally tacky girl wearing them last night in a totally tacky way and 4. Last night I also saw these Kathryn Wilson shoes (which are kind borderline nana on a cruise/Cher form Clueless shoes - neither of which I have massive problems with) on someone else and re fell in love with them all over again.


So my little shoe predicament is do I get the $150 funny-looking shoes OR order in the $300+ Kathryn Wilsons? They are both 'phase' shoes if you are the type to weigh out sustainability of things. Will I look stupid in these faux-Louis'? Do keep in mind that I'm not usually the one who'd wear head to toe colour - just colour on the toes.

1 comment: