Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Urgh!


Urgh so of course Alice Dellal is on the cover of the upcoming NO. This girl really grinds my gears! I mean I don't really mind her style or anything, sometimes it's a bit vom worthy but who doesn't have those days. It's more the really annoying girls who follow her religiously and run off to shave half their heads, rip holes in their stockings and find an oversized jersey to wear. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with her style. But it bothers me when people have none of their own. Just because it's 'badass' doesn't mean you can get away being an annoying clone.

2 comments:

  1. i donut know who that person is. but im sick of covers and people dressing like bags. while im here i also don't like no.mag.

    bif lts go get drinking or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i find alice dellal rather boring. and her haircut looks like she had a chewing gum emergency.

    ReplyDelete