Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm going to admit it...

"Ever want to feel bad about your life? Welcome to Facebook." This, from Lesley Arfin's article 'Stalk You Later...' in the current Russh, is exactly how I feel 70% of the time I log onto ye old Facebook. And I KNOW you feel the same way too. So why do we do it? We know it's bad for us, just like a large spoonful of Nutella. We know we shouldn't go there, just like a certain series of books about vampires and wolves. BUT WE STILL DO IT! 'Live News Feeds' and Freinds of friends keep us going back and digging for more. Maybe we can rest in knowing that someone amongst your 3 million plus 'friends' is out there looking at 'you' all green eyed and sad too...right...? Sigh, life eh? That's all really. I'm going to leave you all be tonight (I can hear you sigh with relief already). Here is little Lesley with someone who always makes me feel bad about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment