Sunday, January 24, 2010

In reality?


Would people actually buy and wear these in real life? Like real people. Not Lady Gaga. Not Daphne Guinness. "Real people". Like you and me. Where would we wear these if not in a music video. To the supermarket? Haha, I'm so funny. But really, if you could get your paws on these (or a cheaper version *cough Wild Pair cough*) would you do it? I don't think I would. They're just too 'funny' for me. Opening Ceremony buckle boots, yes. Louis Vuitton tribal heels, yes. YSL cage heels, yes again. But these little puppies, that would be a big fat non from me. Not that I think they are too weird to exist. I think they are pretty awesome to be honest, the pinky ones in particular tickle my fancy. But not as shoes. Maybe as something I'd put on a plinth and admire from afar. Or a flower pot. Now that'd be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment