Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sometimes in life, there is no choice but to be productive


So this being the new year and all I'm going to seriously take a look at my wardrobe. There is SO MUCH shit in there I NEVER wear. I always do the cull once in a while, but when I do that I also always do the "Oh THIS?! I will TOTALLY wear this now that it's not buried waaay back there..." This time, I'm going to be ruthless. Because, incase we haven't met, I have a big shopping problem, and a big problem feeling bad about buying new stuff because my wardrobe is filled with shit I bought when I was 16 and am still holding onto it for sentimental (read hoarder) tendencies. Enough is enough. I'm going to be one of those really annoying people who use a 'new decade' to get their shit together. I'm gonna do it y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment