Wednesday, May 6, 2009

After further investigation

Okay you know what, I was so dissatisfied with my initial MET ball 2009 encounter I went digging for more. And oh boy did I find more...

Firstly here are two dresses I quite enjoy.


Diane Kruger in Chanel. As irritating as I have found Diane in every film I've seen her in, this is one cute dress. Even just for grocery shopping, this gets my vote.


Kate Bosworth in Stella McCartney. Again, yet another irritating actress in a rather nice dress. The length is a bit too Morticia Adams. Give me this dress, rip off all the material below the knee and you'd have one very happy camper over here.


Now, let's take a look at what else I found...


Katy Perry is the definition of fugly. This is totally messed up. The hair, the dress, the pose, the way she spells Katie, should I go on? I can't even make my self hate on her anymore. That's how disgusted I am over this one.


Laura Hollins (a.k.a Agyness Deyn) grinds my gears. She has no taste and/or style, and I think this proves any doubters wrong.


And finally, a highly disturbing image to go to sleep to. Madonna. Fucking hell. Not only is this 'woman' some kind of unexplainable freaky excuse of a human (let's not begin to discuss how she haunts me) but this outfit is a total insult to this event, fashion and my eyes. Give up, you are no longer young!

1 comment:

  1. I like Diane Kruger's and Mary-Kate's dresses the best.

    ReplyDelete