Sunday, May 3, 2009

Khloe Kardashian - my personal favourite.


I must admit that my experience with the Kardashian family is limited - only two episodes and some paparazzi pictures with Paris Hilton or some other A list celeb. But last night, my view changed.. I now have favourite. And its not Kim (the pretty sister) like everyone else.. I now side exclusively with KHLOE.

The episode I watched was the P.e.t.a photo shoot episode and while it wasn't winning any awards soon, it compelled me to blog about Khloe and read her blog ( which wasnt that great.. it's like, a publicity blog as opposed to a quality reading blog such as this.)
P.s thats her on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Kourtney with a K is my favorite. She is little and has attitude about EVERYTHING. Like a poodle or something

    ReplyDelete