Friday, May 8, 2009

The Rebuttal

I, Bif, in my defense of Sarah's shopping addiction , offered to take her credit card so she can only spend ay designated shopping periods. She very VERY quickly turned this offer down , leading me to believe that her woe about her shopping addiction is actually just shoppers guilt and nothing more serious than that. When she gets to spend more than $100 dollars in EVERY SINGLE SHOP she goes into, I will consider it a true and serious issue.
And seriously, she has heaps of clothes.. as she buys more she could potentially remove the older pieces that she no longer feels an affinity with. My suggestion. Summary - money out must have money in.

And also, I am a bad decision maker, which is why the pick a hand process is so effective for me, because I have self control. If the hand says no , it means no. Sarah was hell bent on these shoes.
*but also , for all the readers, Sarah chose two cheaper pairs of shoes as opposed to one more expensive pair. Positive aspect of the trip*

Sarah's shoes are very similar to these Gucci babes.

1 comment: