Monday, May 4, 2009

The bain of my existance


My phone is totally fucked. It has a mind of it's own. But not in a cool way (if that is even a possible outcome for wayward technology), but in a mind-blowing-god-awfully frustrating 'if you had a head, phone, i would rip it off' kind of way. Its two favorite activities, i have noticed are 1)turning itself off and on, and off again preferably when i am trying to send an important text message (yes they exist) in an already highly stressful situation i.e. discovering the roadworks/no right-hand-turn on Symonds St in rush hour traffic where the lights ARE NOT SYNCHRONISED TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIFE(but that's a whole other issue) and 2)it also likes to play this little game called 'inactive sim'. To which I usually participate yelling 'IT'S ACTIVE YOU IRRITATING LITTLE SHIT!' If someone could perhaps kindly kill the above phone (before the stress it causes me kills me first) and replace it with the below Zeus of a phone, I promise I will never yell at my cellphone in public (while alone) ever again. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment