Thursday, October 29, 2009

Poll

So, blogging is really addictive when you have something much more important, yet very boring, to attend to.

Anyway. Yes this is a poll. Votes are REQUIRED! If you don't vote I will kick you.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of either a peace sign (we've already gone over how cliche i am in previous posts, so lets not go there tonight ok), a revolver, or an arrow. I'm talking small here. Like small small. Maybe as big as my thumb, now THAT'S small.

So?




And no Anna, I can't just draw it on everyday. And no Anna, I'm not thinking about getting it on my finger anymore. It can be hidden.

7 comments:

  1. its confusing when i dont' know whos posting. but if bif/get a gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not knowing who is half the fun.

    And that way we can't be picked at individually for bad spelling and grammar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well , everyone knows that I, Bif, am the superior speller. P.s that was Sarah about the gun, my comment about that is at the end of the blog. I couldn't comment so had to add it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, so it's Sarah that wants the tat? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah wants the tatt, bif blogged aobut getting the russian criminal tattoos later on. Sarah is gun, peace sign and arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SARAH GET A GUN.
    but get one of those hideous 1920s guns with the shield for your hand, when you do. Or an uzi!

    ReplyDelete