Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Slow Blogging

Im really really sorry that I haven't blogged. Forgive me Sarah.

First things first, some bitch was walking in front of me on Queen street the other day and I could not accept her pants. TIGHTS AS PANTS ARE INHUMAN AND HORRIBLE. Especially when worn with a short t shirt, so you can see your booty (and if you are especially stupid) your panty line.
I know for a fact that other people disagree with this trend, but the war still needs to be fought. The number of people at Auckland Uni who wear this unfortunate outfit choice is SHOCKING. Truly shocking.

I googled for images but they were all too repulsive, so I gave up and am using something completely unrelated.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO! She was also wearing a leopard on leopard combination of tights as pants with a baggy tee. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously..EEEWwwwwwwww!
    When is this madness gonna stop?

    ReplyDelete