Friday, October 30, 2009

That was Sarah

blogging about tattoos. Although I am getting more very VERY soon and also a very exciting piercing. Cool huh?
My new tattoos will be
1 - An anchor with a heart over it... its hard to explain but it is soups cute.
2- Maybe a crescent moon.

If it was me, I might get a gun , except I'm kind of against guns. And Rihanna has a gun tattoo in the same place I want to get mine.
Something I want to get, but I don't know if I actually would,is this Russian criminal tattoo of an upside down Spade (as in the card suit) with two skulls inside. But this technically would make me some kind of criminal.

The thing with tattoos is that I don't want to get something that I like in a phase - I want the real shit, something that I will like even when I'm forty. (ew)


Yes Sarah I said no gun, because I dont believe in guns. That is my reason. If i was into guns I might get one. So that is why i said no gun. And do you really want the same tattoo as Rihanna?

1 comment: