Sunday, November 8, 2009

Education at its End

SO.... I'm finishing university in approximately ONE DAY. Holy Hector. Wtf am I going to do with my life?
(p.s Things are falling apart around me!) and its all like, pursuing my dream job is oh so very unrealistic and stuff, but does this mean I should settle for my quaint little retail job (which actually serves quite well in paying the bills)? .I'm thinking there is no big rush to become a bigshot artist anytime soon so for now maybe I should just pay off my extensive debts and then do something exciting, like travel??

I hope I don't end up like this...

13 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Hope you are successful in life.
    You may want to view my blog @ http://lifelongfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is a nice blog! Love your expression in the blog! Hey, you may visit my blog too @ www.jumbowing.com! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on graduating...don't worry--you won't wind up on the street. Common fear among people getting out of school. You'll do great. All art professions are tough and competitive..stay passionate, you'll find the place where you will shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Read WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE by Po Bronson. It may just help you with your life's direction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...datz why I started learning all these big software & came into web development in ma 3rd sem,
    now im in 5th & im lovin ma money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i even haven't graduated yet, but i am a bit afraid of being jobless. lol.
    but once i have faith, i will have no fear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Smellice - you are the only person I know who commented!! MY class went out last night to celebrate, I'm prettu sure I got home at like, midnight but I had heaps of fun. Sarah fell off a table on which she was dancing. GOOD NIGHT. xx
    BIF (bethy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai... nice to see you in your blog... dont forget to visited in my blog to.. ok!!! and leave your coment. If you want to be famous in my blog so get to be follower my blog oke...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whats up with all these wierdo comments?

    Anyway, summer time party time!

    ReplyDelete