Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You give me fever...

wedding fever. EVERYONE is getting married it seems. I've never been a huge fan of weddings and never really dreamt of my 'big day' at all. Like non. I'm not a crazy cynic or anything. Just think that weddings are a bit weird...and slightly naf. But I'm not a grinch. I'm not a happiness hater. If weddings make you happy, great. I walked past a wedding party outside the church near my house the other day and as cheesy as it was, I couldn't help but feel really happy for everyone there. I think I'm thinking about this a lot recently because my sister is getting married pretty soon. This wedding is most likely the only one my parents will get out of the two of us, and by god it's going to be a fantastic extravaganza! Everyone loves a good wedding extravaganza and Anna, I expect no less (if not more) than these weddings...


2 comments:

  1. I got labeled??? This is so cool!! I would like to wear a boof boof meringue dress with sequins please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Jordan + Peter Andre wedding. Theobald wedding please.

    ReplyDelete