Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HUNGOVER AND END OF UNIVERSITY

So last night Sarah and I (and like, half my class) went out to celebrate our end of year submission. While I remember the whole night,I also remember trying to set several people up, laughing at Sarah when she fell off a table that she was dancing on, walking onto a busy road and enjoying a steak pie on the way up to my house. Thanks to boyfriend for picking us up!

I feel a bit sick. I'm really hungry for french toast... is it lame to dine on your own??

But anyway.. oh right right p.s - I have no idea who reads our blog, but anyway, a HUGE thank you to James and Tarquin for saving my ass yesterday and helping me out.


6 comments:

  1. i sent you a message
    but i dunt even know what your last name is. but checckit. and if youd idnt' get it/email me. cos i probably sent it to some other bif

    and you're welcome

    ps. i know 3 people who visit this
    get google analytics. and spy on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, we are definitley getting that shit to patrol our shit. Im not so good at technology, but Ima work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bif I just tried and I've given up, confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am buying a giant 2litre beer for open day. i think it will be great. it comes in a can too.

    not the point, and barely in the right post.

    but here, how to analytic yer shit

    sign up for analytics: google.com/analytics
    (balhbalhbalh- fill in forms. then copy the 'tracking code')

    in your blog. hit layout. then to edit HTML.
    (find this part /body - which is in < > ..i would write the full thing but it own't let me comment. then directly underneath it paste in your tracking code)

    hit save. then you're done.

    wait like a day or 2 before you visit analytics and it should work and tell you how many people are spying on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got that Sarah??? We can hire a nerd if needed. (Ben)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it Sarah, we'll see if this shit goes down.

    ReplyDelete