Friday, November 6, 2009

Faux-shopping post # gazillion

In preparation for real shopping tomorrow. Which may turn out to be very disappointing after this little trip down fantasy lane. I need new things for summer. Today at work my co-worker turned up looking very summery. I too turned up looking what I thought was summery, but when I got to work realised that I was just wearing black. Black, black, black. That seems to be me in a nutshell these days. Jeeeeesus I need to branch out. If I lived in New York (and had a zillion dollars) I would go to Opening Ceremony tomorrow and get these things - inc. the shoes in the Comme shots. And then my summer would be set!





p.s. a buyer's guilt post WILL follow in the next few days. Brace yourselves beloved readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment