Friday, November 20, 2009

Everything is much clearer now

So a few weeks ago I moaned and groaned about how all I wear was black these days and was having a semi-crisis over what the hell to do (if and) when summer rolls around the corner. Well today it hit me. White. It's the obvious choice for someone like myself who seems to be falling into a little monochrome box. I have this white dress I might pull out again, I put it away after a certain someone told me I looked like a Mormon (the slutty young one Margene to be exact - intended as a compliment. How? I don't know). While I do love Big Love, I don't really think Mormon-chic is my look this summer. So while I have settled on my blacked-out clothes solution I have another problemo at hand; how do I pull this off without looking a) Mormon b)like I'm getting married or c)like I'm going to a P.Diddy party in the Hamptons or whatever those high rollers do all dressed in white.


Michael Jackson - Black Or White (Official Music Video) -

No comments:

Post a Comment