Saturday, October 9, 2010

HAIR CRISIS

I have essentially had the same haircut for my whole entire life. I had a brief fling with long hair during high school (not my best phase) and every now and then I try and grow it and then I pull a Britney and get rid of that shit.
But now I'm at this point and I want to DO something. Already got two new tattoos in the past three months so no to that. Unfortunately cannot afford any kind of plastic surgery so that's out. Whats left is my hair.

Its red and when my fringe is cut sometimes it looks like lego hair. It pretty much looks like this right now....



(yeah, I'm eating, Churros - they were suuuuuper good.Food photos are part of something which I will keep you updated on. But apart from the eating, THE HAIR!!!)

Ok so I have a few options.
1- Dye it. Possibilities are red again, with maybe a hint of pink?? Or Brown again. Blonde may be rather expensive.

2- Cut it shorter somehow. Re-do the fringe?

3- Perm. I might be joking a bit, but I think I'm a bit serious..

4 - Hair extensions. Expensive and pretty hooch if done wrong.

Please help, hair identity crisis!!!
S-dogg?????

4 comments:

  1. PERM! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO A PERM! or a semi-perm, whatever it is that makes you hair look mermaid-y not 50s diner-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perm perhaaaappppppssssss. My hair might fall out coz its dyed, I will investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bleach bleach bleach! Abbey Lee style. good for summer

    ReplyDelete