Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I found you, Miss New Booty...


but does it really want to be found? Ok, so here's the thing. Summer obviously came along over the long weekend - duh! And with that comes a new wardrobe, or at least eliminating something from it. TIGHTS! Goodbye old faithful friends and hello instantly transformed and weather appropriate outfits! And hello something else...booty on show. I don't know about you, but all weekend while skipping around in the sun and in my newly transformed outfits I felt somewhat exposed. A gust of wind, a reach too high or even the 'is it really THAT short' realisation could have me looking like little Miss frilly knickers up there. I'm sure it's all nice and stuff to have your booty filed in the ass category of Titty City however I am going to let those girls bask in that glory without me if I can help it. Public near nakedness makes blush, call me crazy but I've never been a fan...I mean what if it's laundry day and I DON'T have my frilly knickers on? Then what? Shame and humiliation, that's what.
Tights are just so awesome because they a) make EVERYTHING instantly more dressed up, they also b) make EVERYTHING longer. I don't care if it's the same skirt and you haven't grown - take away the tights and it's about 10cm shorter (exaggerate? me? never...). So hooray for maxis? No. I like my new looong dress and all, but I will not hooray the word maxi. Well I guess then it's hello 'bending down like a lady at work' (bending the knees, not the torso) my new best friend for summer.



I need to learn how to booty shake like that. Maybe getting an actualy booty first would help...

1 comment:

  1. i feel you! i've decided to invest in a pair of skorts.

    ReplyDelete