Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things I want to wear to work that are slightly more than inapropriate


1) Shorts with tights
2) Shorts without tights
3) Underwear-y looking singlets
4) Near sheer shirts over a black bra
5) My Faux-pening Ceremony wedges
6) Leopard print wedges
7) Dotti imitation jacket of the actual jacket your jet-setting boss has...(been there, done that)
8) Slouchy jumpers that make you want to nap
9) Casual Fridays on Monday
10) A gold sequined skirt

But I'm going to do it all this week! I'm so sly and cunning, almost like a fox, so I reckon I can pull it off. One by one I'm going to chip away at the clothes I actually want to wear and slip them into my routine, almost soccer-mum/please-take-me-seriously-I'm-really-not-15 office attire. Ok maybe not the bra reveal...let's try and avoid that lunchroom conversation. I'm most apprehensive about the leopard wedges, I mean no one wants to be that girl - the girl clomping around the office like Bambi (or that girl in the above photo, cool outfit but...). Basically I just scored what I think is almost an ULTIMATE TradeMe score (the almost sheer shirt which is v.office appopriate - minus the sheerness and all - for $40) and it really lit a fire under my ass to figure out a way to wear it almost all day every day.

2 comments:

  1. Start with the most full-on outfit you can think of. And then everything else after that will be tame. Easy. No thanks is necessary.

    ReplyDelete