Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here is a photo of me (sarah) eating an orange ice block...


So my summer of sloth is still going along quite nicely. Just thought I'd say hi and let y'all know that I'm still being lazy and all. Today I got my Forever 21 parcel and two pairs of new shoes...yes two...leave me alone! The most exciting part of my day...while I am really enjoying lying about doing nothing, floating in the pool when the sun is out, watching old MySky episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians late into the night and getting quite stuck into Valley of the Dolls (do it if you love a trashy page-turner) I'm still not really satisfied. I wish I was more organised earlier in the year. Pretty much I wish I was here


First time in my life where I actually want a distnict 'holiday' or 'vacation' rather than just some lazy time off. Read: I AM NOT READY TO GO BACK TO WORK!

2 comments: