Thursday, January 27, 2011

What should Sarah do solo?


So I have a job and all. It's got its good days and then it's got its bad ones. It's not what I 'imagined' myself doing, but it's still 'going something'...kind of, it's not a dead end. But all that said a big chunk of me is like 'what the fuck' everyday when I turn on my computer and open my inbox...
And it's not just work bullshit blues. I feel like I should be doing something else. But like I said my job is good, I'm not going to be stupid and quit for another one...unless it's for myself.
I've come to a conclusion (and those who know me well) I'm not totally chuffed with people. So self-employment is my dream job. But what can I do by myself? LOTS! I have so many wishy washy ideas but I'm way to chicken to go through with anything. Boo hoo. Anyway, so goes life eh? Almost twenty-four which is almost twenty-five which is almost thirty which is practically mid-life!!!

p.s. orthopedic/kindergarten issue Miu Miu sandals are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Open a store bro.

    Fo real.

    I'll work in it. For free, or for food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sez! I keep thinking of you and then forgetting about it. i love reading your blog-good to see you are still alive and not much has changed! you are so precious! I'm off to omaha with gems for a stormy weekend! but lets do renkon soon k! I LOVE RENKON AND YOU! amber xoxo

    ReplyDelete