Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Someone with normal sized feet...

please click here and buy these. Curse my 5/ 5.5 feet! CURSE YOU BOTH! Yes I can just go out and buy these, but it will take ages for them to get scuffed up and stuff. I had a pair of these in black when I was about 11 or 12 and wore them to school instead of the oh-so-popular Rugged Sharks. But tan/brown??? Are these even available now? I really hope so! I hope I don't end up looking like a 12-year-old tomboy...but with the way things are going with Elle Fanning (see slightly weird obsession post below) that might not be such a bad thing...

5 comments:

  1. HEY I totally had those on my watchlist to buy as a weather-friendly shoe for Europe! But then I didn't buy them. Oh. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy them! they are totes comfortable, the primary school version of myself swears. weather-friendly shoes are v.important - last time i was in europe i had to walk through the snow in some very snow unfriendly shoes and got epically sick; still in europe for 2 more weeks, with an ex boyfriend as my only company. fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too lateeeee. Plus I am not convinced by your 'totes comfortable' because I tried a new black pair on a couple of weeks ago, and they were a WORLD of pain I tell you, a world of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? i've had two pairs of docs in my life and they've always been totes comfortable...either way if you had gotten these a few weeks ago you could have pushed past the pain and ease into the world of 'comfortable european walking experience' sigh.

    anyway, have a nice time and keep those toes warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, those are good. I would have bought em if a) I wasn't so late on the uptake, and/or b) I didn't have un air de mannishness.

    ReplyDelete