Monday, January 31, 2011

Sometimes the internet is more foe than friend...

It's no secret that I have a huge online shopping problem. It kind of turned into a way of life for a while; if I couldn't get it online I didn't want it. Yeah, hermit much? Anyway around about last week it slowly began to dawn on my that I had almost come to the end of my online shopping tether (the sites I can afford anyway). Yeah, imagine that! Shopped out the internet...So I picked myself up out from under my duvet, put presentable clothes on and went out into the big bad world. I bought stuff in real life again! It was ok. The one thing I did notice was that when enough was enough it was very obvious from the huge amount of shopping bags you are lugging around, no hiding that shit immeditely in the closet, people on the street have seen you!!! It also puts things into perspective and stupid decision making is put on the back burner...for example I put down some floral print velvet pants for some basic, but amazing, leather sandals. Online this would have been the other way round and I would have recieved my furry floral pants in the mail two weeks later and had a cry.

This all said and done, I still really want something (or two) that just look super amazing on my laptop screen - so obviously on me, duh...


Oh hi Topshop, thanks for always producing shoes that are incredibly irrelevant to my life.


Zoe & Morgan gold Eternity Snake ring. Usually snakes creep me the fuck out and the snake eternity symbol/eating itself was not exception...except when it's in gold and resonalby priced. Gonna do this next pay day...

Moral of this story is...Sarah is incredibly feckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment