Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have a letterbox

I also have a computer, a credit card and a pension for florals, aparently...MY STUFF ARRIVED! FINALLY! (let's not talk about how dramatic getting my Urban Outfitters package was. F.Y.I couriers, putting fifteen million 'card to call' stickers on the parcel with not one of these cards in the letterbox does NOT mean you're doing your job. Idiot.) Anyway...

I got shoes!


I got floral themed stuff



A reeeeeeeeeally long dress - longer than me almost. What was I thinking? (CHEAP! is probally what) But seriously, because this blog is all about the serious stuff in life, I never thought I'd buy a looooong dress/skirt. I'm short. You all know that. Things that look good on me are short things, and long things too aparently. Now I can be Nicki Grant! Now I can totally M.K it up! AWESOME! (I'm most excited about this dress, can you tell?)


But if that doesn't work out I can always wear it as a scarf


Now I just need to finalise my Topshop cart and I'll be all ready for summer. And also very unprepared for anything that requires money...Pretend online shopping is amazing. Actually receiving that stuff in the mail is even better! Do it on a bulk budget. It will a) make the shipping worth it b) make you feel good about scoring a sweet bargain ($22 boots? Say yes!) and finally c) make your parcel grow to an amazing and exciting size!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing. Which shoes are the cream ones? I always put things in the cart and never go through with the purchase. I live in fear that they won't live up to my expectations. Online-shopping-fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sez! the floral top is so cool! i want one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Forever 21 yo! I lived in the fear for very long, then I opened the flood gates and never looked back. I think the key is to have low expectations, (Forever 21) and that way the only place to go with your expectations is onwards and upwards. Do. It. !.

    And amber get the top, from Urban Oufitters, then we can match!!!

    ReplyDelete