Monday, September 20, 2010

It can't just be me...


...who can only see pyjamas here. Right? I know I seem like a massive Karen Walker hater, but I'm not. I'm a massive hater behind the Karen Walker buying mentality that seems to go on here [insert annoying if not slightly hypocritical rant on consumerism, branding, insecurities and moral emptiness here]. But really, pyjamas! This is not a happening thing. Even if you dissected the outfit, I still think the individual items will look like one half of a pyjama set. A stylish one yes, but a pyjama set no less...

On a slightly less hater note, I did weirdly love this outfit though. The 50s trophy housewife in me likes this combo a lot. Strange, but true.

3 comments:

  1. I get where you're coming from but I do like many pieces from her latest showing; the ruffle sleeve floral top, the orange skirt, the graphic shorts, the hydrangea print tee and the brocade(?)/floral blazer. There are also many pieces that wouldn't actually suit my style or aesthetic but like looking at them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I'm usually a look but don't touch K.W fan. But these are p.j. city to me.

    ReplyDelete