Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pink. Can Sarah Do It? VOTE!


Today I bought a pink skirt and it's the most pink I've ever owned. EVER! There is a lot of it...But now I'm having doubts. I think I want to go back and exchange it for the black version! I AM SO ANNOYING! I ummed and ahhed for a very long time. Putting things on hold and going away to umm and ahh even more was involved. THREE friends weighed in their opinions (including a very trustworthy black advocate) and pink won with no contest! They did have their points; EVERYTHING I own is black - so there is plenty to un-pink the end result, I'm getting lazy when it comes to buying things and buy everything in black, brown and navy and finally, I always complain that EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK. I guess this is a good step forward and away from being boring, it's just very drastic and painful (for all those involved - sorry friends and shop assistant). But is it me? Am I pink (with black everything else)? I like my pink, but am I destined to only own pink Hello Kitty things and enjoy them in my black clothes. So vote everyone, vote! Do I exchange for the black and run the risk of looking like a moody teenager forever? Or do I keep the pink and run the risk of looking like Hello Kitty? HELP ME!

4 comments:

  1. i think you buy more to compliment the pink. (dont wear black and pink please). summer is coming of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PINK FOR THE WIN!

    Black is so last season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink. Summer-sorbet-soft-hazy-dreamy-pastel-light-floss-fun...and Pretty In Pink was a classic...Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you ventured out of your comfort zone!

    I had never owned anything pink for years (obviously we all wore pink things pre-teen...?), then I bought this beautiful pink chiffon top in the Philippines (http://fifitrixiesorbit.blogspot.com/2010/09/trixie_10.html). Having something bright and girly in a wardrobe of non-girly clothes is so goooooood. Makes balancing outfits wayyy easier.

    If you're anything like me, then you will not regret this purchase :D

    ReplyDelete