Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yee-ha!

Hi y'all. Not a lot happening except that I am getting a bit too excited about summer. Ok yeah so it's like 'spring' and all, but spring very much still in it's quotation marks. It's actually colder than it was a few weeks ago, right? Or am I just crazy? I think I'm pretty crazy because I bought sandals today. SANDALS! Gurl you crazy! I know. I but i can barely contain myself. i can't really contain myself over the release of the new Justin Townes Earle album either. I've pre-ordered the little guy (the c.d. not the actual man...) and I NEVER do that because pre-ordering is for freaks and ultimate geeks. Well guess what I'm an ultimate geek. Justin Townes Earle is my favorite, favorite, favorite musician dude. Tops all the lists! I was pretty much bed-ridden when I came back from an overseas trip and realised that my trip DID NOT overlap his first NZ gig a few years ago. Very sad. Anyway let's NEVER talk about that boo boo every again...in other news this new album doesn't seem like it's going to disappoint at all. Title track is also fueling my urge for summer, so catchy, so summery. Listen to it here.


This is Sarah b.t.w, if you couldn't tell because Bif rolls her eyes at country and Sarah is lame enough to pre-order shit. Actually if you DIDN'T know that, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING THIS BLOG ENOUGH! DO IT MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment