Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well, ok American Apparel...ok.



So what the hell is up with American Apparel? Certainly not it's stock. Lolz business jokes. But seriously, what the hell. Sure I'll buy these pants because I want to look just like this when I saddle up my horse. No, actually. No I don't.

Ok aside from the ridiculous use of nudity here, so ridiculous I'm not even going to go there and will leave that part up to you (I put my faith in you, ok!) but this chick looks terrible! Awful! Not even good looking for a girl with her boobs out who isn't totally shitfaced (even THAT girl would look better than this girl). WTF PANTS?! WTF?


Why is American Apparel so desperate to look so unflattering that it hurts to look? Why? I know they have this whole 'natural look' they aim for with their marketing and branding etc and good for them for not giving in to superficialities blah blah blah, right? Wrong I say. Their very 'natural' girls are awfully very skinny and pretty. YOU ARE STILL PLAYING THAT GAME AMERICAN APPAREL, WE CAN SEE YOU! Yet they STILL manage to come out looking weird. I don't get it Dov. Let me know what's going on with those pants once you know. (Actually what is with this trend of people who aim to look unflattering? Not 'individual'. Unflattering, full-stop. Huh? I DON'T GET IT??? Whatevs those peeps would love these pants!)

Oh, and, what's with the horse? Anyone else know the point of the horse and titties combination? And besides, the horse looks kind of ashamed to be part of these photos...am I right?

5 comments:

  1. Pants are meant to be jodhpur-y? Equestrian + AA = tits out on a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have really just posted these pictures with the comment 'Sure, why not' as that seems to be the gist of all the American Apparel campaigns. That should actually be their slogan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolzzzzzz. would suck to be on their marketing team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah could you please link to where you found these ads? Was it on the site? Ta-

    ReplyDelete