Monday, June 14, 2010

A list of 10 things you probably don't care about

But, they bug me. Sometimes they bug me so much they drive me up the wall, depending on my mood. As my mood at the moment is cranky...here is a list you don't have to read.

1) Putting duvet covers back on duvets. The world's most difficult and frustrating task? Yes.

2) Guys who carry canvas tote bags. Firstly, you're a guy, how much stuff do you need to carry around that it required a tote bag? Secondly, is that the only man-bag you could find? Really? Please don't do this. If you already do, please stop.

3) Badly behaved children.

4) Badly behaved parents.

5) People who stand RIGHT UP CLOSE to the elevator door. What's your deal? Freak.

6) Bands that play cutesy music. Too many xylophones - find a new instrument. Too many golden, sunlit fields - find a new video location.

7) Spa pools. I'm not frozen peas. Nor am I dried pasta. No thanks.

8) Being told "wow, you're so pale" when the lady at Smith & Caughey's takes off my makeup to match me up to something new. Yes, I'm pale. You are tanned. You will get wrinkles. I won't (as many).

9) Olives.

10) People who say 'vino'. Just say wine. We're in New Zealand, and that's okay.

Stay tuned for when I'm no longer sick - then maybe I'll put up a list of stuff I like. Maybe...probs not, I'm a pretty grumpy person. But never say never, maybe I'll treat you.

1 comment: