Wednesday, June 16, 2010

outta here

well yall, its looking like I'm pretty much outta here - and I was all feeling good and great and wahoo! until today I converted my money. And not even real money, imaginary money that I was hoping to have saved. And friends, the result was dismal. I may or may not end up selling crack to school kids.
BUT my life would be complete if I could just get my hands on a pair of the Stolen Girlfriends Club Hot Snake shorts... orange faux crocodile skin high waisted short shorts. Its all I think about.. and I have a plan. Will keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. You're talking about getting new clothes and not having money to go overseas at the same time? Who's the account now?

    p.s. if your 'plan' includes a cat-burglar like robbery, count me in!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. accountant,you mean? I am trying to manage my money carefully by selling my soul and/or organs to get these shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, accountant. big woop I'm not wearing my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you don't have shorts maybe you will die like an old person in a heat wave. I vote theft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't need both of my lungs, it will be fine.
    The shorts are in.

    ReplyDelete