Thursday, June 10, 2010

[witty remark about how it is cold and i miss summer]


Oh the life of a hypocrite, huh? Yes, yes I lurrrrve winter. I've said it before, I'll say it again. It makes snuggling under feather duvets till the morning becomes embarrassingly close to the afternoon seem justified. Dressing in winter is much more awesomer too. Duh! Tights. Socks. Tights AND sock. Scarfs. Layering. Dark Colours. Hello awesome! But you know what does suck? Cold feet. Not having a proper 'winter coat' (p.s. HELP ME HERE!) The palace is very warm. Since moving in just under a year ago Bif and I have NEVER needed any kind of heating. EVER! But still, I ramble. Basically I need a winter coat and/or summer. [Winter coat crisis and wish list to follow, WATCH THIS SPACE - if you dare]

No comments:

Post a Comment