Wednesday, June 16, 2010

STELLAAAAAA!!!

So, Stella McCartney. I wouldn't really wear her clothes. Not that I don't like her clothes, they are just not really me. But what is me is 17th Century Dutch art. I loves it. And because I'm an annoying and predictable girl, I especially like the still life and vanitas. So, imagine my warm fuzzy feeling when I saw these in the Stella McCartney Resort collection this year. Very warm, very fuzzy.






Cool right? Yeah, thought so. But, would I wear these? Maybe the mini-dress to a wedding. But seeing as the only wedding I'm attending in the near future is one where my outfit is chosen for me, I'll give this a pass. Maybe if I was in my 30s, and married to an investment banker. Maybe. But what I do love about Stella Mc.C is her knack for underwear. Oh I'm sorry, lingerie. Triangle lace bras, a sure way to a girl's, ahem, heart. Lol.



But seriously, so beautiful. This is some Stella McCartney I wouldn't mind wearing a.s.a.p. Potential sugar daddys take note.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment