Monday, July 5, 2010

Heres the thing


Recently, folks, I have realised that good people and good friends are hard to find. Some people are fun and cool and good to hang out with, but most of the time they are not the people that are there when the shit hits the fan. And sometimes the most unexpected people can be there for you when everything goes wrong.
But to the point of my blog - I'M MOVING IN THIRTY FIVE DAYS. HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD. And what if I don't make friends?? ahhhh. And will I get replaced as Unfashionable Guide Blogger? O M G - I COULD NOT LIVE LIKE THAT.
In the mean time, how does one balance living it up for their final days in town and attempting to save money so they are not living in poverty in their new digs?
Liiiiiiiiiiffffeeee.

4 comments:

  1. Have a massive party. Have a door charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And what if I don't make friends??"

    Aaah, this is my EXACT fear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party is looking hopeful Nat, door charge maybe not, but hopefully it will be fun!

    Jennnnnnnnn its easy to make pretend friends, the friends you party with, is that what you are after?? The real friends is the hard one.. but you only need few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Whatsapp and it'll be like you never left morhaha

    S

    ReplyDelete