Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Show me your TEETH

So just the other day I was talking to someone about how when I was a kid and lost my front tooth a fang grew in place of an actual tooth. Yes a fang (for actual term ask Anna Theobald). Because I am a human and not a shark or a vampire I had it taken out. I got to keep it in a little clear box, I was so proud! Anyway back to my point - the other day the person suggested to me that I should put it on a necklace. I've been told this before about my fang. I like the idea, but I don't think I could actually go through with it. But look at these!


Van der Glas teeth rings, knuckle dusters, earrings and necklaces. But these are strangers' teeth, not yours! Ahhhh too weird for Sarah! Too weird. She also does hair bags, as in long human hair bags. And what is this never ending 'arty farty' facination with human hair? It's like "Hi, I'm an 'artist' and I'm all kooky and crazy and no one gets me so I'll make some art with human hair!" or something. I'm not hating on this stuff here, the teeth rings are cool but human hair really freaks me out. I don't even think I'd wear a real hair weave, even though they are far superior to synthetic hair. It's creeeeeepy. And so is having a strangers tooth on your ring. But then I have no problem with fur, leather, taxidermy etc. Oh what a hypocrite. Yes alright.

3 comments: