Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just when they thought I was out, they pull me back in


So TV these days is pretty dismal. And so is the weather. So what are you gonna do when you're stuck inside and all you have to watch is either Glee or the 'Glee-peat' on the other channel? RENT A BOX SET YOU FOOL! My personal recommendations are Big Love, The O.C, Twin Peaks, My So Called Life and The Sopranos. RENT THE SOPRANOS. This is one of my favorite shows ever. EVER. How very awesome is Tony? A mobster boss who has a soft spot for the History Channel and ducks? Hello a place in my heart forever! But who wins my award for best character? Silvio Dante. Silvio has the best style. The best hair. The best legitimate business. The best mobster's wife. And the best Al Pacino impression.



The Sopranos doesn't really have that 'it' factor Twin Peaks has. And it doesn't have the cult following like My So Called Life. Or the 'ironic' factor The O.C has (but truth be told, I love the O.C in the most sincere way.) It was just a really, really good show. Hands down. Full stop. Don't try to argue. Oh and opening credits that makes the wimpiest, most un-confrontational girl feel like a career in the New Jersey mafia is the life she's been searching for? Hello awesome! Do it.



Over and out (for real this time) S

1 comment:

  1. Real Housewives of New Jersey! You will not have regrets!

    ReplyDelete