Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Karen Elson can sing, apparently



Karen Elson sings now? Ok, sure. I guess she might as well. I've always been slightly scared of Jack White. He's just too controlling, in a good way though, cos look what he's done and not just with wifey. But the black white and red, marrying Miss pale skin and fiery hair here, naming their daughter Scarlett...Ahhhh, it just weirds me out a wee bit. But anyway, in general he's pretty alright. Back to Karen Elson's singing...I'm undecided. Sometimes it makes it smile, and other times it makes me cringe. Lets I'm 70% excited about this. I'm 100% excited about her dress though. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Would be great if my growth spurt kicked in right about....now! No? Nothing? Sigh.

s

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard the cover of Je T'aime (Moi Non Plus) she did with Cat Power? s'nice.

    ReplyDelete