Monday, July 12, 2010

Why?


Why would anyone do this? Is she joking? I hope she is joking. Look, I'm all for individual style, thinking outside the box, not caring if other's will get your outfit or not. So I guess this is what she's doing, not caring what people think or if people understand the outfit. I don't understand it. IT DOESN'T FIT YOU! YOU DON'T HAVE A PENIS! IT JUST LOOKS WEIRD! SCRUNCHIE! Here's my point, I think despite whatever 'look' you are going after, please make sure it a) fits and b) flatters. FIT AND FLATTER! Remember those words??? I don't care how hot the trend is, or how ironic the statement you are trying to make is! If it doesn't fit, it will look funny. If it doesn't flatter, YOU will look funny. The end ok. Alright sure, maybe your 'look' and point IS to be unfitting and unflattering and if that is the case, then I'm very sorry, I highly doubt we can be friends - unless you love Dolly Parton, then maybe we can work something out. I'm sorry girl in the photo. I really am. Thumbs up for being individual though...I guess...

S

3 comments:

  1. this is truly hilarious! It would be even better if you found this image on Street peeper or similar. Thanks for the laugh. e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this on street style blog Mr. Newton

    ReplyDelete