Thursday, July 8, 2010

Valentinooooo

I'm liking the new Valentino. Short skirts, baby doll and drop-waist dresses are pretty much my best friend. The 2010 Valentino couture collection is pretty sweet. Sweet as in sugary. But minimalistic and mono-chromatic sugary, perfect for me. And bows galore. But I won't really wear all that much from this collection if I had the opportunity, still too sugary for me. But these are my two favourite dresses, yes pretty much the same in different colours, I can't choose. I'd wear these.



Oh and before I leave you, let's look at THIS dress!


Hello! If I was taller and going to a high school ball this year, THIS WOULD BE MY DRESS (imitation). It reminds me of something the Lisbon girls would have worn to their prom. If they were being a bit cheeky.


Girly overload, I know. Sorry. Bye! S.

No comments:

Post a Comment