Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Furry

I am bit furry at the moment, as in sick and ill. Boo hoo. But you know what else is furry? Stuff I want in my wardrobe. I want a good fur coat. Bif got a faux-tastic one last year from SaveMart for a spectacular 30 bones. But sigh, not everyone's life is as charmed as Elizabeth's and I am still on le hunt. I thought I found one the other day but my shopping companion said it was a bit too big. Pfft, what does he know? I think it was a bit too Veruka Salt, which is awesome! There was also a very, very soft rabbit fur one there too...sigh maybe I will go back again with someone more partial to the Veruka Salt look.

But look at what I have found here. An Opening Ceremony monster(ish) sale, including a very furry-tastic bag. Do I need it? $USD26 you say? Well ok then. But seriously this bag is something I believe could be integrated well into my life.


It would be a nice change from black, black, black. It would keep my belongings warm in the upcoming winter, act as a portable pillow/snuggle buddy at movies or in line at the bank and can compensate for my lack of/and train me in preparation for a real life pet (I'm thinking medium sized dog). What do you think? We all know I think yes. Besides, I need something to pull me out of this online shopping hell the lovely Topshop pushed me into yesterday - but that's a whole other story and angry rant all together; stay tuned for THAT show-stopper.

4 comments:

  1. THE CHRONICLES OF SARAH T AND THE ENDLESS ONLINE SHOPPING!

    But I do like the bag. Can I buy one too?
    Bif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And that way we can split the shipping cost as well as both have a warm place to put our phones and (lack of) money this winter.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you sarah, you're special!
    amber xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend I really like that furry bag!!

    ReplyDelete