Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sad News II


Hey guys, sorry for the lack of blogging. It's been somewhat turbulent over here at the palace- Dusty died this morning (or sometime last night). I was meant to ask y'all to vote last night on whether I should just put her out of her misery and flush her little life away. But, someone got a hold of my laptop and posted something about a growth on his back that was mean to be funny...Ha. Ha. David, I hope you are happy now that my fish is dead.

P.s. we are thinking about getting more fish, Bif is going to call hers Laura Palmer. But before we do, why do ours die? I know a little fish living over in Grey Lynn all lonely in brown water with nothing more than a rock in his bowl and hasn't been feed in WEEKS - and he is still alive. Did our fish die of too much love and attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment